Trevor Maxwell is a freelance writer, communications/PR consultant, and former newspaper journalist from Cape Elizabeth, Maine. He is also a husband, father of two daughters, stage IV colon cancer survivor, and patient advocate/spokesperson.
Trevor left the newspaper business in 2011 to launch Maxwell Media and PR. The company has worked successfully with healthcare industry clients, law firms, non-profit organizations, schools, and others.
We provide a broad range of services, from copywriting to crisis response. Our specialty is media relations. In short, we identify ways to get your news, viewpoints, and people featured in the media that matter to you. This can include coverage in newspapers, magazines, trade publications, blogs, radio, and television. Media relations is a powerful (and often overlooked) way to help you stay ahead of your competition.
Other clients have included the Berman & Simmons law firm, the University of Maine School of Law, the University of Southern Maine, Environmental Health Strategy Center, Global Sports Advocates, and United Way.
Available services include:
- Press releases and results tracking
- Press conferences and tours
- Story identification and media pitching
- Website and blog copywriting
- Fact sheets, brochures and media kits for online and print
- Op-eds, columns, submitted articles
- Expert source placement
- Crisis response and management
- Media training, including mock interviews and talking point development
- Writing and editing
- White papers, newsletters, magazine articles
Maxwell Media and PR is available for projects or on a retainer basis. Please contact me to discuss your business goals, communications needs, and possible solutions. My email is maxwellmediallc (at) gmail.com.